I am in love with these organic cotton scarfs from Gudrun Sjödén!
Not only are they gorgeous and sustainable, but I have noticed that they can be very useful!
As you might know, I love finding multipurpose and hippify all my stuff, and I must say, I am surprised by how many functions a scarf can have.
I always carry a couple of these babies in my purse, or on me, cause you never know when you can need a splash of color or maybe a baby chair.
Here are some things you can do with them.
1. Mix 3 scarfs and wrap around your neck. This will give any outfit a boost.
2. Tie some scarfs and use them as curtains.
3. If you have a dull pillow, wrap some scarfs around it and voilà, a splash of color will lift any room.
4. They make a great baby chair! 🙂 This comes in handy when you visit friends, or go to a restaurant that doesn’t have a baby chair.
5. I love to braid the scarfs into a belt.
6. Or a colorful headband.
These are just a few tips. The possibilities are endless. So use and love your scarf people, especially if it’s organic and pretty!