Take a minute and think about your dream.
Do you have a bucket list? A list of things you want to acquire or experience?
I have always been a dreamer, and I have to admit that I have been bad at writing down my thoughts and dreams. I have realized that time keeps on passing us by whether we live our dreams or not, so I want to be kinder to myself this year and honor my dreams more. Do you feel the same way? Let’s create a bucket list together shall we!
We can keep it simple. Let’s write down 5 things that we want to do/experience this year. It can be something like watching the sunrise in a beautiful place or daring to tell someone how you feel, or something grand, like sailing around the world or making your first million. It doesn’t really matter what it is, as long as it feels good to you when you think about it.
I think my list will look something like this:
1. Take a balloon ride over Stockholm on a beautiful summer evening.
The balloons take off from a beautiful field next to my home, I watch them fly over my rooftop almost every day during the summer, yet I have never gone on a balloon ride. I think it’s time I did..
2. I want to love myself completely, body and soul. I want this to manifest as self- love and self- confidence radiating inside me, and through me on to the world.
3. Watch the sunrise in the desert and the sunset over the ocean. (It doesn’t have to be on the same day)
4. I want to complete and release a creative #LOVEOLUTION project, that empower and brings light and joy to humanity.
5. I want to connect with my fellow lightworkers that belong to my soul-family and create miracles together.
Who am I kidding? I can’t stick to 5 things!!! I need at least one more…
6. I want to be the best mother I can be to my son, I want our relationship to reach new heights of love and magic this year.
So, how shall we go about to make our list become reality? Well, I believe that it is important to remind oneself of ones dreams on a daily basis.
I have designed a card that I have framed and hung up in my bedroom, it’s the first thing I see when I wake up. This helps me to focus on what I want.
– I focus on my dreams daily
– Every day in every way I get closer to living my dreams
– I am now living the life of my dreams
– I am brave
– I try new things every day
– I am ready for change
– I invite more love and magic into my life
Another good thing to do to speed up the manifesting process is to ask yourself questions like:
– What small step can I take today to get closer to my dreams?
– How do I feel when I think about my dreams?
– How do I want to feel when I think about my dreams?
– What kind of people do I need to surround myself with to make my dreams reality?
You don’t need to hear the answer right away, trust that your subconscious is working hard on finding it for you. So just relax, the answer will appear eventually.
I will try to read my bucket list every day, this will help me stay focused on my dreams. I hope you will too. Let’s make this year the most amazing year so far. Let’s live our dreams!
Sending you butterfly kisses!